Next Messy Church Easter Sunday, April 20th at 4.00pm
Paint swabbing onto a banner yet to be completed, glitter sticking to hands and aprons, smells of food cooking in the background and worship which get families dancing and sharing God’s love together.
Anyone walking into a Messy Church session would discover quickly interaction, creative fun and a sense of a God journey which connects with any ages.
In a time when families can do so much apart Messy Church is focused on drawing them together to sense and know Gods love for us all as individuals whilst gifting us with the best things in being a body together.
What Messy Church is!
- A church for adults and children to enjoy and be family together
- It’s all-age.
- It’s fun.
- Its aim is to introduce Jesus, to give an opportunity to encounter him and to grow closer to him.
- It includes some creative time to explore bible themes through getting messy; a celebration time which might involve story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a shared meal together.
- Its values are those of hospitality, creativity and celebration.
- It hopes to promotes good ways of growing as a family: whatever shape of family, an extended family and a global and church family.
- The focus above all else is to have fun sharing as family, with God, His love and life.
- Linked with the wider Messy Church family all over the country and even in other nations!
Leyland Road Methodist Church hosts Messy Church monthly. Keep an eye on this website for further details or ring the Church Office on 01704 536648.